Interesting Facts about Kuala Lumpur
- Language(s) Spoken: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Kuala Lumpur, the largest city of Malaysia, achieved the status of a city in 1972.
- People of Kuala Lumpur are known as KLites.
- The major field of business practiced in Kuala Lumpur are: real estate, insurance, finance, media, and the arts of Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, ranked as the sixth most visited city in the world, attracted 8.94 million tourists
- The KL Tower, in Kuala Lumpur is the seventh tallest telecommunication tower in the world after Tokyo Sky Tree in Japan. It is also the tallest tower in South-east Asia.