Interesting Facts about Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is undoubtedly one of the busiest confluences between China and the rest of the world for business travellers
- It is also a top tourist destination in Asia with its lure of shopping and plethora of dining
- Hong Kong Disneyland, which opened in 2005, is the third Disney theme park outside the US and the first in China.
- It has the world's most affordable Michelin star rates dishes at less than USD2 per dish
- It has the most skyscrapers in the world, with 8,000 buildings having more than 14 floors, almost double that of New York.
- It is home to Kung Fu or martial arts movies and legends Bruce Lee and Jacky Chan.
- The Tsing Ma Bridge, with a main span of 1,377 metres, is the longest suspension bridge with both rail and road traffic in the world, 100m longer than San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge.